This a universal nurse call pad-type button with cable, replacement for almost all nurse call systems used nationwide in the United States. Use this hospital quality button to connect to your existing nurse call system, for relaying the nurse call signal from your patient directly to the nurse call station.
This is a specially designed touch sensitive pad for patents who might find it challenging to hit a button. The 3" diameter pad is touch sensitive, so if you get a finger, an arm, a leg, or anything to touch the button the nurse call system relay is activated.
- Compatible with 7700W-7 and other standard nurse call systems.
- 9 1/2 foot cord (3 meters)
- Universal model, compatible with most commercial nurse call systems
- 3" diameter touch sensitive pad
- Plastic cover is easy to clean
- Alligator clip for positioning on bed/clothes
- Standard 6.35mm mono plug