Giver™ Code Blue bed alarms are designed for non-ambulatory patients to help with fall prevention. These are the same types of bed alarms that are available in hospitals and nursing homes nationwide, now available for home healthcare. Select from a variety of mat sizes to custom fit your patient's favorite bed.
All Giver™ bed alarms come with a one year rapid exchange warranty as well, because the last thing a caregiver needs to hassle with is products that don't work right.
The Giver™ bed pad pairs with a multi-tone ruggedized loud alarm to summon a caregiver in case of emergency. Tones range from soft music to a 120dB emergency alert based on user preset settings. The bed pads clean up easily for years of use.
They're simple to set up. Most models are battery operated (batteries included!) Just pop in the included battery, plug the bed pad into the controller, and turn it on. See the demo videos, and if you have any questions you can contact us directly!
In addition, Giver™ also makes pressure sensitive fall prevention alarms for couches as well as pressure sensitive floor alarms.
- Various pad sizes available to meet your specific configuration (Medium 10x30, Large 15x30, Extra Large 20x30)
- 120dB caregiver alarm with easy one cord installation
- Alarm features one touch caregiver reset with standby and low battery LED indicators
- Variable volume (high/low) and caregiver selection choice of music tones or alarm sound
- Rubberized protective alarm sleeve included
- Velcro attachment loop for easy connection to nightstand handle, bed rail, or other
FDA Classification :
FDA Classification : https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfPCD/classification.cfm?ID=PJP
Class 1, Exempt from premarket notification. This fall prevention alarm can be used two way. It can attach to a person's body or clothing or it can be used unattached where the person sits upon the sensor pad as with devices cleared under product code KMI. 510(k)-Exempt.